In these Rules, ‘Club’ shall mean Silverstone Racing Club .
- Membership of Silverstone Racing Club is at the discretion of the Club.
- Admission to the Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit (the “Circuit”) shall only be by valid Season or Event ticket, except where otherwise stated, and is at the discretion of Silverstone Circuits Limited. Membership of the Club does not entitle Members to be admitted into the Circuit; membership is solely for use of the Clubhouse and its facilities and other member benefits advertised from time to time.
- Members must notify the Club promptly of any change to their contact details.
- On the occasion of their first visit each day to the Clubhouse, each member shall enter their membership number and number of guests in a book that shall be kept at the Clubhouse.
- At the discretion of the Club, Members may be permitted to entertain guests upon Club premises. The number of guests a Member has on Club premises at any one time shall be no greater than the number of valid guest passes issued to such Member. No person who has been rejected as a Member of the Club or expelled from membership shall be capable of being admitted to the Club as a guest.
- When attending the Club premises or Club functions each member and guest must display his or her membership or guest pass at all times clearly visible on a lanyard.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Club who do not comply with the Club rules or these terms and conditions, who represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the Club or who have in his or her possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles, barbeques, ladders, laser pens, weapons or any offensive materials in whatever format. The Club further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety of the persons in the Club.
- Members or guests of members shall not be permitted to consume food or drink in the clubhouse during catering service hours other than that purchased on the premises.
- These Rules may be amended from time to time. Any significant amendment will be communicated to Members by being displayed prominently on a notice board within the Club.
- The Club will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused, to ticket holders or their property (“Loss”) Except where only to the extent that any such loss is caused by the negligence of SRC, its employees or authorised agents.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit the liability of any party in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- These Rules supplement the Terms & Conditions applied by Silverstone Circuits Limited.
Information About You and Your Visits To Our Site
Note: Silverstone Racing Club is operated & managed by Silverstone Circuits Ltd which is owned by the British Racing Drivers Club