We provide members with the facilities to increase their enjoyment of and involvement with motor racing. The clubhouse is open to members and their guests at all motor-race meetings held on the Grand Prix and National circuits.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive grandstand seating at all meetings (except F1 British Grand Prix and MotoGP where allocated seating is available to ticket holders only)
- Exclusive Clubhouse with seating & toilet facilities
- Food and bar service in Clubhouse.
- TVs showing on-track action, timing screens and televised motor sport
- Exclusive Members campsite at the F1 British Grand Prix (subject to availability)
- Members’ car parks – inside the venue for all club meetings; and outside (a short walk from the clubhouse) for larger promoted/headline meetings.
- Weekly newsletters containing information on forthcoming events and offers
- 10% discount when you purchase event tickets in advance through the Silverstone Call Centre, Val or Nicky in the SRC. Please note that a charge of up to £3.50 may be applied to the bookings to cover the cost of handling and despatching the tickets.
- Discounts when buying Silverstone products and other money-saving opportunities.
- Silverstone Season Passes at an additional charge per person – valid for all motor-racing events when the SRC is open, apart from the Saturday and Sunday of the F1 British Grand Prix and MotoGP
- SRC website with exclusive Members’ Area (Pit Stop)
- Exclusive range of Club Merchandise.
- Occasional social events for Members and their guests.
- Interviews with motorsport personalities.